Hi Hello, Hello.
It was bound to happen.
All this time, all those words. Words that rhymed and words that chimed.
My first drunk post.
I have just had a nice mellow FNO, thats Fashion Night Out for my friends out of the know. Nice tunes from up and coming indie band : He Met Her.
I had to cut my plans short to tuck myself in to a proper bed time and ensure my safe travels tomorrow to the WINDY CITY – CHICAGO!!
On the short list of what I might be sampling, so many choices so short the 48 hours…
3. Where to Drinks/Debauchery? Bangers and Lace? The CHICAGO Public House?
8. Donuts: The Doughnut Vault vs.
9. Cupcake: Turtles Cupcake nyc competition, we all know Crumbs has infiltrated CHI already.
10. Second City, Smart Museum of Art, Art Institute of Chicago!
11. Find the Tardis, save the world.
AH. So much to see, so much to sample. Here’s to hoping for good weather.
IS there anything else I “must / should / ought / gotta” see n taste in Chicago this weekend?
At your gastronomical mercy,
Musings of a wannabe writer
quotidian wonders, plus snacks
Shook. Community powered.
走过的地方 尝过的美食 留下的回忆
A blog/photoblog about the universal economic and social situations
Award winning food safety blog
The source for what's happening in Illustration.